KV331 Audio SynthMasterBE BEAT Magazine Edition PC/MAC


KV331 Audio SynthMasterBE BEAT Magazine Edition PC/MAC
KV331 Audio SynthMasterBE BEAT Magazine Edition PC/MAC - iND | 31 MB

KV331 Audio and Beat Magazine have released the free (with magazine) SynthMasterBE software synthesizer plug-in. It's available with Beat Magazine issue 86 (02/13) in VST and AU formats on Windows and Mac OS X.

SynthMasterBE is a cut-down version of SynthMaster with the following feature set:

Single layer synth with:
2 'basic' oscillators.
2 modulators (sub-oscillators) that can modulate phase/frequency/amplitude of oscillators at audio rate.
1 digital filter with LP/HP/BP/BS modes, before/after filter distortion curve.
1 arpeggiator with up to 8 steps.
4 ADSR envelopes (2 are pre-patched as amplitude and filter envelopes).
1 Step/Glide LFO and 1 Triangle/Square LFO.
Polyphony: up to 12 voices.
Unison: up to 2 voices.
Osc Voice Stacking: up to 4 voices.
Modulation Matrix: 10 slots available.
Oversampling: 2x (at Good Quality).
Delay, Chorus and Reverb effects.
70 Factory presets by Michael Kastrup, Rob Lee and Aiyn Zahev.

1 comment:

  1. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Download Cracked Pro Softwares But thankfully, I recently visited a website named vstfull.com

    KV331 SynthMaster Crack

    ReplyDelete

  • Invite and Win Free Recharge